My mom and I like to come up with ideas for our favorite foods, and my mom has created a really easy recipe for homemade chicken nuggets that are organic and healthy.
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Using 1 lb organic, free range chicken breasts, cut them into little chunks after cleaning them
3. In a bowl whisk together:
- egg white from 1 organic egg
- 1 tbsp oragnic mayo
- 1 tbsp organic mustard (I like spicy)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 /2 tsp pepper
4. In another bowl mix 1 c. organic whole wheat or soy flour; 1 c. Ian’s oragnic whole wheat bread crumbs and 1 tsp sea salt
5. Dip the chicken chunks in mixture and then coat with bread cumb mixture.
6. Place on cookie sheet or baking stone and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with carrots, cucumbers and celery plus (of course) organic ranch dressing and ketchup.
posted by Abby age 5 1/2