Have you ever wondered what exactly is in the cleaning products you use on yourself and your family? Have you ever wondered what that “freshly clean” smell is? Think its good for you? Truth is that smell is often the chemicals used in cleaning products. Yes, you clean yourself and your children with chemicals. While some are ok with that, CleanWell wasn’t and set out to change it.
- Kills 99.99% of harmful germs on contact. Including MRSA, E.Coli and Salmonella
- Safe for Kids, no ingestion risk
- Made with a revolutionary green technology that is a patented blend of essential oils lab-proven to kill 99.99% of germs. A safe and all-natural germ killer with no toxic chemicals
- Free of toxic chemicals such as Triclosan, Benzalkonium, Chloride, and Alcohol
- 100% biodegradable, which means it breaks down quickly and completely without upsetting the natural balance of the ecosystem
- Certified cruelty-free. Not tested on animals
According to the company’s website, CleanWell is made from plants which are readily available and rapidly renewable resources – no pesticides or fertilizer are used, and there are no petrochemicals or toxic byproducts resulting from the harvest or distillation. Choosing products Powered by CleanWell means fewer toxic chemicals will be manufactured, exposed to your family, and discharged into the environment.
CleanWell makes a variety of products, including: an all-natural hand sanitizer, pocket wipes, and hand soap. To find a store near you, visit the company’s store finder.
I have yet to try out these products. Have any of you?
Posted by: Lauren